Do you want to turn your long-awaited goals and dreams into reality? You have a goal and want to take the first steps towards it? But you don’t know how and what to start with to get one step closer to your goals? Our workbook provides you with a structure to plan an individual goal and make it a reality. What are you waiting for? Get closer to your goal today, we will provide you with your toolkit. Shape your future and achieve great things. You are ready for it.
There are many stories that can be associated with 100 days or 14 weeks. Here are some examples:
- 100 days travelling the world: In addition to the well-known book title, many people take advantage of a career sabbatical to travel the world, embark on a pilgrimage or hike well-known trails and hiking paths.
- 100 Days of Grief: The death of a loved one can be a difficult and painful experience. Many people take time to grieve, and it is often said that it takes 100 days to get through the pain and bounce back.
- 100 days of happiness: In some cultures, there is a celebration when a baby turns 100 days old, as this is considered a special milestone. It is believed that the baby is now well established and strong enough to continue life successfully.
- 100 days of dieting: Dieting can be a challenge, but many people set a goal to stick to it for a certain number of days to improve their health and fitness. A 100-day diet can be a great way to focus on a long-term goal and make lifestyle changes.
- 100 days of challenge: Many people use the idea of 100 days as a period of time to take on a challenge, whether it’s a physical challenge like running a marathon or a creative challenge like writing a novel.
- 100 days of change: It is often said that it takes 100 days to change a habit or establish a new habit. Many people set a goal to make a positive change in their life during this period, whether it is to stop smoking or to meditate regularly.
- 100 days as a new manager in a company
- 100 days as a new employee in a company
- 100 days in a new function (board, treasurer, assessor) in an association
- 100 days in office as a politician
- Pregnancy: On average, a pregnancy lasts 40 weeks or 280 days. A 14-week pregnancy is about the end of the first trimester, which can be an important milestone for expectant parents.
- Fitness challenge: A 14-week fitness challenge can be a great way to improve physical health. It can help lose weight, build muscle or increase overall fitness.
- Study abroad: Some study abroad programmes last 14 weeks, which is a great way for students to live and learn in a new culture.
- Training: Some training programmes, such as paramedic training, last about 14 weeks and allow participants to learn a new skill and enter a new profession.
- Spring semester: at some colleges and universities, the spring semester will usually be 14 weeks long.
- Weight loss: A 14-week diet or weight loss programme can help lose weight and improve health.
These are just a few examples of stories that can be associated with 100 days or 14 weeks. The idea of 100 days or 14 weeks as a period for a change or challenge can be interpreted individually for everyone and offers many possibilities for personal growth and success.
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 156 pages
- ISBN-13 : 979-8374113723
- 100 days 14 weeks workbook project goals www.amazon.com